- 500g lamb mince
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 level tbsp finely chopped chilli s
- 1 level tbsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A good handful of walnuts and Punkin seeds
- A few handfuls of mixed salad leaves like rocket or lettuce chopped
- A small bunch of fresh mint
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and very finely sliced
- 1/2 lemon
- A bunch of fresh parsley chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small flatbreads
- 3 tablespoons of natural organic yoghurt
Grill on to its highest setting or heat up a fry pan.
Mix the lamb with the thyme, garlic, chilli, cumin and lemon, a little salt and pepper and all the nuts
Divide the meat into 2 or 3 equal pieces and with damp hands, push and shape the meat around and along each skewer.
In one bowl, mix the salad leaves and mint. In another, combine the sliced onion with a good pinch of salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice and mix this all together with your hands, then mix in the parsley leaves.
Grill the kebabs until golden on all sides.
Prepare your salad leaves and mint with a splash of extra virgin olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and some salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, warm your flatbreads for 30 seconds on your fry pan or under the grill, then divide between plates and top each with some dressed salad leaves and onion.
When your kebabs are cooked, slip them off their skewers on to the flatbreads.
Now drizzle with some of the yogurt before rolling up and serving.
serves 1 or 2 people.