- 1 serving of freshly cooked spaghetti
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 40gm pancetta (or bacon if you don't have pancetta)
- 1 free range egg
- 20 gm freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly grounded black pepper
- freshly grounded nutmeg
Slice the pancetta into small bite size pieces.
Combine & mix the beaten egg with the grated Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and grounded black pepper
Fry the pancetta in the extra virgin olive oil until crispy.
Combine the spaghetti with some of the cooking water and place into pan of pancetta to absorb the flavors.
Simmer slowly until the water is almost gone and then remove the pan from the stove
Add the egg mixture to the pasta and stir quickly.
Place the pasta into a warm pasta bowl and season with black pepper